As many of you already know we’ve been hard at work, for the last couple of months, on a major update to our framework. Having the new framework ready we’ve started updating all the themes, one by one.
Here is a list with the themes already updated on the new framework:
- Medica (Update date: 24 April 2012)
- Writer (Update date: 3 May 2012)
- Envision (Update date: 7 May 2012)
- Welcome Inn (Update date: 4 October 2012)
- MobilityApp (Update date: 23 November 2012)
- Brand Crafters (Update date: 23 November 2012)
- My Journey (Update date: 15 December 2012)
- VideoGrid (Update date: 28 January 2013)
- Qlassik (Update date: 31 January 2013)
- LifeStyle (Update date: 31 January 2013)
- Sportedge (Update date: 31 January 2013)
If you purchased one of our themes before the date above when the new framework update was made and want to download and install the latest version you should know that an easy update of the theme will not be possible.
There are too many improvements in the new framework, that totally differ from the old framework so by making an update to your theme the regular way you will break your website. The only way to upgrade to the new framework is to start over and create your website again on the new theme that has the new framework. If you don’t already have a developer, we recommend one of our certified partners that are familiar with our themes and will love to help.
If you choose not to update your theme to the new framework, you should know that we’ll still support the old framework on the forum, but updates will only be released if a new version of WordPress will appear that will break your website.
If you have any questions regarding this please contact us on the same email address. We’ll respond asap.
Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.