Hi Themefuse Team,
I have a few issues with invalid XHTML:
- I just had to add another two pages to the child theme because of a rather small issue: "template_full-width.php", "single.php" and "page.php" have an invalid   (on line 131, 257 and 148) - the ";" is missing!
Could you please fix this for the next release?!
- "/library/themefuse_mods/widgets/TF_Widget_Text.php", line 19: "$before_title = '<h3 class=bordered>';" -> double-quotes are missing
- "/library/themefuse_mods/widgets/testimonial_widget.php", line 57 and 83 -> double-quotes are missing... again had to edit the theme internal files. :(
- Unluckily Wordpress' automatic formating can cause a lot of headaches - Especially those empty paragraphs "< p>< /p>"... Do you know how to fix it?
- E.g. "Theme & ; Fuse" in the title of testimonials will be automatically converted back to "Theme & Fuse" which causes a parsing error.
Please tell me how to fix these issues. I hope you will officially fix them for the next release of the theme...
By the way: when will you release a new version of Welcome Inn? According to the support forum post count it's your most popular theme! So please update it soon. ;)