We recently launched a cool new feature together with our hosting partner Bluehost. The basic idea behind it is if you buy a (discounted) Bluehost hosting pack through ThemeFuse, you’ll get one of our premium WordPress themes for FREE.
One of the issues in the WordPress business (if you want to offer a great user experience with your products) especially for new WP users, is that you can’t always control parts of the initial set up process. A new WordPress user needs to:
– choose a WordPress friendly company (not a huge problem lately, most of them use WordPress, but not all of them optimize their servers for WordPress which is a problem)
– choose a hosting pack that works with your premium WordPress themes
– install a fresh copy of WordPress on their hosting account
– install the actual WordPress theme
– import the demo content for that theme
As you can see there are a lot of parts where things can go wrong and why would you want to do that when you can get all above done by us and on top of that … for FREE.
Choose the FREE theme in the purchasing process on our website and get:
– a free WordPress theme of your choosing
– free install of WordPress on your hosting account
– free install of your theme (this works for The Core for now, but you can get The Core and get in touch with us and we’ll switch the theme manually in your hosting account)
All these are worth $189 on our website, that is almost 3 years worth of hosting right there.
Here is how to take advantage of this deal
1. Go to any theme on our website and select the FREE theme option
Note: You’ll be able to see this table only on The Core theme and demos, but if you want to get this deal, buy The Core and email us to email@example.com and we’ll install the theme you want on your new hosting account manually.
2. You’ll be redirected to Bluehost, hit the Get Started button.
3. Choose your preferred plan
Our themes will work with any hosting pack you choose but we recommend the Prime option, there are some extras and the price is the same as the Plus pack.
4. After you go through the check out process on their website, you are all set. When you log in to your WordPress admin you’ll find the theme installed and activated. Follow the notification on the top of your WordPress admin in order to import the demo content.
2 FREE RESOURCES TO INCREASE PAGE SPEED AND GOOGLE RANKING
Join our mailing list to receive your FREE ebooks about how to boost your site speed, how to increase your google ranking and your visitors count along with the latest news and giveaways.